Wide Copper Bracelet, Fold Formed, Embossed, Copper Patina BC3
Folded and hammered copper bracelet with waves and spirals of sterling silver and accents of brass. The bracelets have a deep pattern embossed into them, the patina brings out the recessed parts of the pattern very nicely.
- Approx. width (width may vary slightly): 3 cm // 1 3/16"
- small: 13.5 - 14.5cm or 5 1/4” - 5 3/4”
- medium: 15 - 16.5cm or 5 7/8” - 6 1/2”
- large: 17 - 18cm or 6 3/4” - 7 1/16”
- For shorter length please note your wrist size or desired bracelet length at checkout. For larger or different width please contact us.
How we make it:
Under high heat the copper is being soften, then folded and hammered. After heating it again, we repeat this process several time until we can unfold the copper to shape the bracelet. Then the silver and brass design is fused onto the copper. The patina is being applied and after about 1 to 2 days we can start sanding and polishing the bracelet. We apply a lacquer to protect the finish.
Although we try to make your bracelet exactly as you see on the picture, the colour and the silver pattern might vary slightly, each bracelet made will be subtly different but equally as beautiful.
If we have your item in stock, we will ship it within 2 business days. Otherwise please allow 2 to 4 weeks average for us to fill your order or contact us if you have a deadline and time is an issue.
Designed and handcrafted on Salt Spring Island in British Columbia, Canada.
Click the “Add to cart" button to place your order now.