Wide Copper Bracelet Folded 8x10mm stone - Blue Patina BC8
Folded copper bracelet with 8x10mm stone, fused sterling silver and brass, blue patina. The copper is oxidized and has been embossed to give the bracelet more colour and texture.
- Approx. width (width will vary slightly): 3 cm // 1 1/4”
- Stone: 8 x 10 mm amazonite, garnet, amber, turquoise
- small: 13.5 - 14.5cm or 5 1/4” - 5 3/4”
- medium: 15 - 16.5cm or 5 7/8” - 6 1/2”
- large: 17 - 18cm or 6 3/4” - 7 1/16”
- For shorter length please note your wrist size or desired bracelet length at checkout. For larger or different width than 18cm please contact us.
How we make it:
Under high heat the copper is being soften, then folded and hammered. After heating it again, we repeat this process several time until we can unfold the copper to shape the bracelet. Then the silver and brass design is fused onto the copper and we solder the bezel on and the patina is being applied. After about 1 to 2 days we can start sanding and polishing the bracelet and setting the stone. We apply a lacquer to protect the finish.
Although we try to make your bracelet exactly as you see on the picture, the colour and the silver pattern might vary slightly, each bracelet made will be subtly different but equally as beautiful. If you prefer a particular pattern please let us know at checkout, otherwise we will make and choose the nicest bracelet for you.
If we have your item in stock, we will ship it within 2 business days. Otherwise please allow 2 to 4 weeks average for us to fill your order or contact us if you have a deadline and time is an issue.
Designed and handcrafted on Salt Spring Island in British Columbia, Canada.
Click the “Add to Cart" button to place your order now.